Double Cheese Cake
300gm thickened cream
145gm condensed milk
Marie biscuits (chocolate / coffee / cappucino / plain)
125gm cream cheese
1 1/2 tbsp extra condensed milk
30gm shredded cheddar cheese
- Lightly mix the cream and condensed milk until it is well combined.
- Dunk the marie biscuits into the cream mixture and line it in a prepared 6" square cake tin, filling in the gaps between the biscuits with some crushed up marie biscuits.
- Continue to Layer the cake with the marie biscuits prepared similarly to step 2, until the desired height or when the cream mixture runs out.
- In a clean bowl, combine the cream cheese and the extra condensed milk until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit cake and decorate with shredded cheddar cheese.
- For those who do not like cheddar cheese, you can omit decorating the top with shredded cheese.
- For those who are lucky enough to obtain different flavours of marie biscuits, you can also alternate the layers to be of different flavours. I always do that to mine, but unfortunately, I wasn't there to take a picture of it when it was cut.