1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
2 cups fresh milk
1/2 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Combine all the ingredients into the blender or juicer and blend until there are no lumps of flour in the batter.
- Heat up wok / skillet / frying pan with just enough oil to form a film on the cooking medium.
- Once cooking medium is hot, pour in some batter (about 2-4 Tablespoon) and swirl your pan if you want your pancake to be thinner.
- Once the pancake has roughly 75% of its surface covered with holes from the reaction between the self-raising flour and heat, use an egg flipper to flip over the pancake.
- Cook until the bottom is slightly golden.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 until remaining batter is used up, occassionally spraying some oil on the cooking medium if required.
- Serve with maple syrup, nutella, jam of your choice, lemon juice with sugar, or even plain.