85gm cake flour
white chocolate / milk chocolate
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add sifted cake flour into the mixture.
- Line baking tray and spread mixture to cover the hole in the template on the baking paper.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for about 10-15 mins, or until the sides become slightly brown.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler.
- Using a butter knife, spread the chocolate over one piece of biscuit and sandwich with another biscuit on top.